The Sports & Workplace Injury Centre
From Pain or Injury to Life-long Health and Fitness for ALL
Physio & Fitness offers a wide range of health services including:
- Physiotherapy Consultations - we are the number 1 physio in town and are focussed on achieving rapid recovery and return to sport and work
- Shockwave Therapy - the treatment required to avoid having surgery on tendonitis, calcifications, spurs and old muscle and tendon tears
- Bodyflow Therapy - results driven proven method of recovering faster from injury, as used by elite athletes of all domains such as the Brisbane Broncos
- GAITSCAN Orthotic Prescription (computerised) - completely customised orthotics for children, youth and adults, enabling us to detect problems BEFORE they lead to an injury
- Traction (decompression therapy) - the treatment used to reduce the pain and size of disc bulges in the neck and lower back
- POSTURE PRO Computerised Posture Analysis - this specially designed computer program tells us how good or bad your posture is and what you have to do to fix it
- Fully Equipped Rehab Gym with Personal Trainers - we offer very value packed Personal Training Packages, uniquely designed Fitness classes, professional Gym, Exercise and Rehabilitation Programs
- Clinical Pilates Studio and a Qualified Clinical Pilates Instructor - offering Clinical Pilates & Circuit Classes as well as Individual and Group Clinical Pilates sessions
- Remedial and Sports Massage Therapy - our remedial therapists work closely with our physiotherapists in order to achieve outcomes not gained by conventional physiotherapists
- Exercise Physiology - our exercise physiologist works closely with our physiotherapists in order to achieve rehab outcomes gained by using current exercise prescription
- Aquatic Therapy - our Aquatic Therapist specialises in aquatic personal training and bootcamps as well as aquatic rehab
- A guaranteed unbeatable level of service and care
We will help you become more informed and show you why our patients get better faster compared with conventional physiotherapy services.
1We are one of very few Physio practices Australia wide who incorporate a completely equipped rehab gym and Clinical Pilates studio within the practice (and are the only one within our region).
2We offer a multidisciplinary approach to our patient care and rehab involving high level Physiotherapists, remedial and sports Massage Therapists, an Exercise Physiologist, a Clinical Pilates instructor and Personal Trainers, orthotics prescription, gym programs, nutrition advice and more. We offer aquatic therapy through a Credentialed Aquatic Therapist.
3We offer a "Better than 100% Money Back Guarantee" on our level of service.
4We offer Shockwave Therapy, Bodyflow Therapy and Gaitscan Orthotics Presciption – proven to get you results that traditionally have been unachievable!
5We have been operating for over 30 years (longest standing practice in Gladstone), have established a strong brand and reputation and completely understand the needs of locals and their working conditions. We are community focussed.
6We have close connections with local Doctors and work hard at achieving positive results for our Doctors. We embrace the notion that Health Care often involves a team effort.
7We have a vast range of experience developing, establishing and working on Health and Wellness projects for many local and non-local small and large businesses and companies such as QAL, Bechtel and QR National (Aurizon).
8Our Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologist are all Bachelor Degree and/or Masters trained therapists, and are actively involved in Professional Development and/or ongoing studies. We are also a registered Clinical Education Facility with Griffith University, Central Queensland University and James Cook University.
We are the Sports and Workplace Injury Centre
"From Pain or Injury to Life-long Health and Fitness for ALL"
1Better than 100% Money Back Guarantee - "if you unsatisfied in any way with our level of service we will refund your money in full and offer you your next appointment at no charge"
2Referral Rewards Program - we reward our loyal customers who refer their friends and family to us with a free gift. This is our little way of saying Thank You.
3Commitment to quality - our sole focus is on obtaining results for you and we will give you a thorough treatment plan on your first visit so you understand your injury better
4Strong reputation - with the practice running solidly for 30 years we have an established and loyal customer base who know that we strive to achieve positive outcomes
5Individualised attention - our therapists are trained to enquire about your specific needs and design their treatments accordingly
6Cutting edge techniques - our therapists are encouraged to undergo continuing professional development and they partake in regular inservices or webinars
7We are specialists in the sports and workplace injury and rehabilitation field in Gladstone and can offer the quickest pathway to return to work or sports
8Complete range of rehabilitation and exercise products available
Watch This Space:
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT RIGHT NOW WITH ONE OF OUR PHYSIOTHERAPIST'S OR MASSAGE THERAPIST'S PLEASE CLICK ON THE BUTTON ABOVE.
We welcome to our team David Black, Physiotherapist - a Gladstone local whom has returned to service his beloved community.
CLINICAL PILATES CLASSES are now being instructed by Rehab Pilates Instructor Kathleen Manning. Classes are limited and 1-on-1's available. DETAILS HERE. Check out our new Saturday morning Reformer and Circuit class.
EFFECTIVE WEIGHT LOSS EATING PLAN - NOT A DIET = GO TO WWW.NUTRIFITCLEANEATING.COM where you can download NOW. Get $5 off by entering code GLADPHYS!
REHAB GYM NEW DIRECT LINE PHONE NUMBER: 4972 0947
GROUP FITNESS TIMETABLE FOR GLADSTONE AVAILABLE NOW! Click HERE! BOOKINGS REQUIRED.
REHAB GYM OPENING HOURS - Mon-Fri 5:30am-7:30pm, Sat 6:30am-12pm, Sun closed
PHYSIO EXTENDED OPENING HOURS - GLADSTONE - open till 7pm.